1. None of freedom Chinese Ethnic Instruments exist at all, only
either in commercial sources (like Ample China PiPa, Kong Audio, etc.)
or restricted sources (non-commercial use only for example), due to
there're hard works. Please don't
find them! Go away or resynthesize (DIY) instead!
2. Yamaha PSR-S975's sounds are amazing! Lots of tones and styles!
3. It's impossible to find Jazz Scat's velocity range, unlike Yamaha's
MegaVoice Map! Thus, our full SC-8850 Support are almostly impossible......
4. None of a real "Electric Grand" exist (Airfont 380's CP-80 is from
Keyboard sources instead of a real CP-80), especially freedom sources.
5. "Realistic" means: Samples that other than 3rd party modules.
6. No modulator envelopes in SoundFonts, which means real "Random"
series patches are undoable. "Random" envelope also is called "Sample
7. Flower Angel musics are mostly Edirol VSTi's and SGM-V2.01.
Harp in SGM is from Roland Edirol Orchestral, but that one used in
Flower Angel is from Roland SC-88.
8. MIDI Grand Piano, is a combination of FM Electric Piano and two
Acoustic Grand Pianos (or Acoustic Grand
Electric Grand Piano).
9. Parasol of Friendship (Item of Cartoon "Pleasant Goat and Big Big
Wolf: Smart Dodging") is too horrible.
10. Magical Girl is a danger occupation.
11. Being a magician (Either Magical Girls or Magical Boys), basically
you'll need Pure Heart, Magic Wand and Spells. Transformation isn't
12. Dub is my favor, mainly I dubbed all Flower Angel's episode.
13. No more freedom Real Acoustic Guitars...... I found only 3 in
freesound, one is PD and the other 2 are CC-BY.
Electronic Guitars can be synthesized. According Strix's Random Fluff #58, If we can't find more free guitar patches, how do we do?
15. VSTHost isn't freedom due to commercial unusable. Don't use.
16. Use the commerical permitted VST Hosts (e.g. LMMS, DarkWave Studio)
for normal purposes.
17. Ardour is: Free for build, pay for binary.
18. C7 Superstar Grand (From Genos) maybe a Vartation of Piano Pad or
19. The most expensive synthesizer is Yamaha Genos, then PSR-S975, then
20. Tip for buying synthesizer: For beginner, buy the less than 1000
RMB one (e.g. Yamaha PSR-F51, PSR-E363, Medeli M211, etc.); for
qualify, buy 1000-3000 RMB's one (e.g. Casio CTK-7300, Yamaha KB-291,
etc); for fun, buy 3000-8000 RMB's one (e.g. Yamaha PSR-S670, PSR-E463,
Larger than 8000 RMB's are for professional use (e.g. Yamaha PSR-S975,
21. Don't buy toy / cheap synthesizers due to it's bad. If you
wanna cheap, buy a MIDI Keyboard (25 or 37 keys) and connect to
your favorite DAW's, VST Hosts or FreePiano instead.
22. FreePiano (Surge doesn't work properly) is suitable for
Keyboard Players and Music Beginner. It's BSD + GPL licensed.
23. Genos' 70's Meditation EP is: Music Box + Suitcase (Rhodes) Piano +
FM Electric Piano + Warm Pad.
24. Electric Grand can be easily made via lessly natural piano samples.
25. I think there're no freedom Virtual MIDI Cables exist at all. I
MIDIYoke (Not work in Win10), loopMIDI, LoopBe1, last 2 are
non-freedom, due to loopMIDI is non-commercial use and LoopBe1 is
donation for commercial use. Maybe buy a MIDI
26. Fluidsynth's limit is not 2 GB per file, it's chaining
SoundFonts up to 1GB! Therefore, Don't use every part in FluidSynth
27. Linuxsampler is non-free, because it prohibit for commercial usage,
even is GPL licensed.
Are there more free synthesizers that can load large SoundFonts? Please
28. Yamaha C7 Piano samples...... can be found on Musical Artifacts.
What's the difference between C7 and C5?
29. VSCO2's Piano Samples can't be replaced with Yamaha CFX
Pianos due to it's Upright Piano.
30. PSR-SX Series are not available in China.
31. Since we have no free CP-80 Samples (Not count for sampled
synthesizers) exist, we can emulate CP-80 Dance Piano by using Acoustic
Grand Piano samples, mentioned by Random Fluff #24.
32. TX16Wx prohibits redistribute + money charges (MIT + 2
33. Strix's Random Fluff #57: Super Articulations are Yamaha exclusive.
Thus, we can't do them by any samplers (Like TX16Wx, Kontakt
[Commercial], SoundFont, etc.), nor emulate them.